Steam is 100% natural which makes it the ideal green cleaner
Light & Airey use the an Osprey Revolution Steam Cleaner which is designed to solve cleaning problems in a range of business sectors including catering and leisure industries, hospitals and nursing homes even private households.
Using only tap water dry steam dissolves grease, kills germs in an instant and sanitises every surface it touches, penetrating cracks, crevices and other hard-to-reach areas where manual and traditional cleaning methods which mainly rely on potentially hazardous chemicals fail to achieve the required standards killing and removing germs, bacteria, mites, and bugs.
What can be cleaned?
- Tiles and grout lines
- Carpets and upholstery
- Ovens can be cleaned and degreased, both inside and out
- Interiors and exteriors of fridges can be cleaned and sanitised and the steam can be used to defrost and sanitise freezers
- Surfaces can be disinfected and sanitises including food preparation areas.
Is it environmentally friendly?
As only a small amount of clean tap water is required to generate large quantities of dry steam, it is a very environmentally friendly process not only reducing water usage by as much as 90% to 95% but also preventing or significantly reducing the use of detergents and aggressive chemicals by up to 80% to 90%. Save water, save detergents and save the environment!
Main Benefits of Dry Steam Cleaning
- Environmentally friendly, making sustainable cleaning a reality
- Improving bactericidal efficacy, results in higher hygiene standards
- Reduced chemical usage which can be harmful to both the environment and your family.